Coneco Engineers & Scientists is a consulting firm specializing in environmental management, civil engineering, ecological permitting, land surveying, and renewable energy systems. Coneco maintains contracts with diverse and well-known local and national companies to provide a wide range of services thru-out New England. Coneco’s Engineering Department is seeking a full time Civil Engineer for our Bridgewater, MA office.
- Prepare technical and regulatory reports for submittal to clients and state/federal agencies
- Draft site plans, sampling plans, and other figures
- Communicate with clients and subcontractors as needed
- Public Presentations
- Perform miscellaneous office tasks and work on multiple projects at one time
- Attend required health and safety training sessions and obtain necessary certifications
- 4 to 10 years of experience in land development, storm water management and/or waste water design
- PE Registration in MA Required, New England Regional preferred.
- Familiarity AutoCAD and HydroCad or similar drainage software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, must be willing to solve problems and think outside of the box
- Capability to function both independently and on a team
- Valid driver’s license
- This position involves field work in all types of terrain and weather at various times of the day. Flexibility and preparedness are a must.
Salaries will be commensurate with experience and credentials. Coneco offers a competitive benefits package which includes health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(K) retirement savings plan, and annual bonuses.
Please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls Please