Environmental Project Manager
Environmental Project Managers are an essential part of the project team and work both in the field and in the office to provide project management services related to environmental assessment, oversight of remedial actions (including emergency response), construction activities, and comprehensive site characterization.
- Perform ASTM-compliant Phase I Environmental Site Assessments & Phase II Investigations.
- Oversight of sampling activities (including soil, air, groundwater, surface water, building materials).
- Oversight of subsurface drilling activities and sampling collection.
- Remedial action oversight/direction to environmental service field crews.
- Assess emergency releases of petroleum products, mercury, PCB’s, etc.
- Oversee underground storage tank removals and review closure reports.
- Oversight of industrial hygiene and air/dust monitoring associated with construction and utility work.
- Data analysis and interpretation to determine the next course of action.
- Review site plans, sampling plans, and other figures.
- Prepare and/or review technical and regulatory reports for submittal to clients and state/federal agencies.
- Communicate with clients and subcontractors as needed.
- Perform miscellaneous office tasks and work on multiple projects at one time.
- Attend required health and safety training sessions and obtain necessary certifications.
- 5-10 years of experience (will train the right candidate).
- B.S. in Environmental Science/Engineering, Geology, Chemistry, Biology, Natural Resource Management, or a related course of study.
- Familiarity and/or coursework in ArcGIS and AutoCAD.
- OSHA 40-Hour HAZWOPER training is a plus but not required.
- Willing and eager to learn new information, complete new tasks, and work with others in the environmental field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to observe, document, and communicate field conditions.
- Capability to function both independently and on a team.
- Self-motivated, must be willing to work independently to solve problems.
- This position involves field work in all types of weather and terrain at various times of the day. Flexibility and preparedness is a must.
- Valid driver’s license.
Coneco offers a competitive benefits package which includes health/dental/vision insurance, a 401(K) retirement savings plan, and annual bonuses. To apply, please send a resume with cover letter to email@example.com.
Offices located in Bridgewater and Westford, Massachusetts.
Job Type: Full-time