Coneco has been providing land development services to our private and public clients for over 20 years. With a deep understanding of land development costs and permitting challenges, we are able to guide our clients through the entitlement process, arriving at an economical fully permitted solution.
Coneco has the in-house expertise to provide a wide range of civil engineering services to our land development clients. Our diversified experience in land development projects encompass the fields of commercial, industrial and retail site design, including major redevelopment of existing facilities; residential site design, including subdivision and comprehensive permitting (Chapter 40B); construction engineering, including cost estimating/control, scheduling, site material testing, resident engineering and construction inspection; highway engineering, including mass transit systems; and utility and stormwater management systems design, including septic, sewer, water and electric systems, hydraulic and hydrologic analysis. Coneco has developed a strong presence with many local Boards and Commissions that allows us to represent the interests and serve the diverse needs of each client in an effective and efficient manner. The following is a partial list of the services we provide to this market:
- Site Assessment and Site Plan Development
- Septic System Design & Inspection
- Sanitary Sewer Collection and Treatment including Groundwater Discharge Permits
- Roadway and Utility Design
- Stormwater Collection and Management System Design & Inspection
- Subsurface Investigations and Geotechnical Engineering
- Federal, State and Local Level Permitting
- Construction Phase Services
- MGL Chapter 40B Residential Development Design
- Residential and Commercial Subdivision Design
- Industrial and Commercial Redevelopment
- Structural Engineering
- Flood Studies
In addition to these civil-related services, we also provide a full array of survey, permit and licensing services to our land development clients. For more information regarding these services and/or to discuss the civil engineering needs for your land development project, please contact Shane Oates in our Bridgewater office at 508-697-3191, extension 110.