The Ecological Division at Coneco provides permitting and licensing expertise directly to our private and public clients as well as indirectly in a support role for projects being undertaken by our other divisions. Coneco offers a full range of strategic environmental impact assessment and permitting services including:
- Ecological permitting and environmental impact assessment documentation at the federal, state, and local levels.
- Wetland delineation, assessment, and regulatory compliance.
- Ecological impact evaluation and mitigation design.
- Ecological restoration design and construction monitoring.
- Wildlife habitat evaluations including protected species assessments.
- Aquatic ecology and water quality evaluations.
- Constructed wetlands designs for water quality renovation.
- Regulatory agency negotiations.
- Public information/participation programs.
- Expert witness testimony services.