The Environmental Division at Coneco has distinguished itself through exemplary performance, responsiveness, unparalleled regulatory knowledge, and the successful evaluation and design of innovative remedial technologies.
Coneco maintains a proven emergency response and remedial design group which employs multiple independent response teams under the direction of a central senior manager. This system allows the regional distribution of resources with a universal contact point; thereby combining outstanding response time with reliable and stress-free client interaction.
Property assessment, regulatory compliance, and mitigation services at Coneco are directed by Licensed Site Professionals, Professional Geologists, Professional Engineers and Senior Project Managers with comprehensive and diverse backgrounds. Coneco has designed, and overseen the implementation of complex assessment and remediation projects throughout New England.
Coneco works closely with our client’s engineering and design professionals to provide pre-characterization soil and groundwater investigations, bulk material assessments, and Site-specific materials management plans, used to develop appropriate health and safety protocols. Data collected during Coneco’s investigations are used to perform utility-related abatement measures, properly manage excess construction material, install and upgrade utility structures, and decommission equipment and major facilities.
Timely achievement of milestones, regulatory compliance, and an extremely cost-efficient project scope and billing structure are the fundamental characteristics of a Coneco project. A summary of available services is presented below:
Environmental Risk Management
- Third Party Report and Regulatory Review
- Contract Management and Oversight
- Expert Witness Support and Testimony
Environmental Site Assessment and Evaluation
- Environmental Site Assessments
- Pre-Construction Soil and Groundwater Investigations
- Comprehensive Site Characterization
- Emergency Response Investigation and Mitigation
- Environmental Risk Characterization
- Industrial and Commercial Facility Compliance Audits
- Geophysical Site Investigations
- Remote Sensing Subsurface Investigations
- TSCA-Regulated Site Characterization
Site Remediation Actions
- Remedial Alternative Feasibility Studies/Treatability Testing
- Full-Scale Design and Management of In-Situ and Ex-Situ Remedial Systems
- Design and Implementation of Waste, UST and Soil Removal Actions
- Operation and Maintenance of Remedial Systems
- Site Closure Assessment and Evaluation
- Brownfields Reclamation